Saturday, August 24, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

Wow I have seriously been in a whirlwind the past couple of weeks! Someone asked me what I do during the day and I chuckled to myself as I listed what felt like a never ending list of responsibilities. Two weeks ago, I started home schooling my oldest daughter (which will be in a whole other post) on top of my etsy shop picking up and having a vendor space in the new shop that opened up in town. I am completely blessed to stay busy doing things that I love! Thank you everyone for all of your love and support and all of the sweet emails I receive brighten my day! With all of that being said I wanted to share with you all a couple of fun projects that I put together for the shop this week! I want to figure out shipping on these and also list them in my etsy store as well.


 The first two were made with white washed burlap canvas and the third was a piece of wood that I painted white.  Using my Silhouette SD I cut words and graphics that I liked to put on them.  A simple embellishment finished them off nicely.  I love finding new things to make, especially when it's with textiles that I love!

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love each of these signs! Enjoy your busy days...they fly by so fast and before you know it, the kids are grown up! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete