Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Oh my goodness I feel so late on this post, but I finally decided to take some pictures of my Halloween decor this year! So enjoy my little tour of Halloween at the Carter house!
 These beauties I have had for a few years now.  I made them by dying cheesecloth in tea, the wrapping it around dollar store glasses to make "mummy candle holders"

 These vintage lampshades are my favorite flea market finds! They give that perfect creepy look with gauze fabric draped over them.

 These adorable labels are printables from the Martha Stewart Website.  I just glued mine to mason jars and put creepy rubber fingers and rats in them.

 I added black vinyl bats to my vintage window that hangs in my living room.

 This is my little raven that sits perched on top of my kitchen cabinets and watches me as I cook. :)

I hope you all enjoyed the Halloween tour!  Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

5 comments:

  1. A haunting good time this post was!!!! The Halloween tour was picture perfect and I loved every bit of it!!!! thank you so much for sharing :) here's wishing you and yours a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! hugs...andrea -- family and doxies (heaven and earth)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed how you North americans live to its maximum Fall and halloween!! Im very impressed with your deco!!
    Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I just LOVE your "mummy candle holders"!

    ReplyDelete